Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm so excited about this weekend. My parents are coming in today on the bike, and they'll be here for the long weekend, we're going to a fun party at Aunt Beth's, and TJ has the day off tomorrow! He came home from Austin last night around 11, and it was SO good to see him. I know work is important, but life is just so much better when we're together. I'm a little jealous though, because on Tuesday it rained so much they decided to go to a movie, and he got to see Transformers 2, which I still haven't seen. :-P

I can't believe how smart Josiah is. Yesterday he got in trouble for pulling all the dvds on the bottom shelf of the rack off onto the floor. He was sitting there surrounded by dvds, and when he saw me coming he dropped the two in his hands and starting crawling as fast as he could. It was all I could do not to laugh, you could almost hear him say, "Mama, I don't know, I didn't do it." I'm glad he doesn't have a sibling right now, because I'm sure they would get blamed for everything.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I'm happy that you get to visit with your parents for a little bit. Im glad you are blogging more. I love hearing stories of the family and josiah.