Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Welcome to Crazytown

I know it's a little early to be saying this, but I'm ready for the excess estrogen to be out of my body. Not before Baby Ballet is ready, but for some reason, this week has felt like I have boarded the crazy hormone train and there's no stopping. I could imagine a bad Stephen King made-for-tv movie coming from this. Poor saps board a train thinking they're going to Cape Cod, and then experience mood swings to rival Sybil and her 13 personalities. People try to get off the train to no avail, and then attempt to stop the train, only to find everything malfunctioning and no stop in sight. The passengers begin killing each other off in angry rages until the train pulls into Cape Cod, empty. It's the Evil Train of Emotion. Kind of like a really bad version of Ron Burgandy's glass case of emotion.

My poor husband.

Tonight is going to be a good night and tomorrow will be a good day. I have a lot to happy about, and when my toddler makes me crazy, I will call someone and have a nice chat with another adult. It's all good.

2 comments:

katie said...

I hear ya girl! It is good to know I am not alone in the "my toddler is driving me crazy" boat:) (and my 7 month old is still just a sweet little baby:)

Suzanne Slagell said...

Sorry for the crazy train! It'll get better. It'll also get worse - such is the life of having multiple children! :) Glad you updated - went on to post on mine and was happily surprised!