- Grandma and Grandpa came and took Josiah to the local pool/waterpark and he had a blast - I had a blast by catching a nap. :-) I can't wait until TJ and I can go with him sometime soon.
- TJ bought me The Hunger Games trilogy while I was in the hospital, and I just started reading them a couple of days ago. They are AWESOME. I can't wait for the movie, and I really hope they don't make it cheesy. I'm sad that I'm getting ready to start the third one, but I can't slow down because they're so good.
- Last night Stella only woke up twice! I caught a 3 hour nap and a 2 hour nap almost back-to-back. I feel pretty good, and completely forgot about how sleep deprived you are as a new parent when you're excited about 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep.
- This Friday is my first post baby visit with my doctor (not Stella's, she's already been) and that means I'm getting ever closer to feeling and being able to move like a normal person.
- I painted my fingernails yesterday, which I usually don't do. I feel festive. The color is OPI Pompeii Purple, which is almost a metallic bright pink color. I usually do not go for pinks, but I'm trying something new. It's going to take a while to get used to.
- TJ started his new job at Hitachi in the HR department on Monday, and he is loving it. I feel so blessed that he has a job he enjoys so much and that we now get him all weekend!
- It's not quite 10 am, and I am getting ready to enjoy my morning cup of coffee. Considering that yesterday I didn't get to sit down and drink it until almost noon, that's something to be excited about.
Well, seven feels like an abundance of things to be excited about. Now to read a little and enjoy my morning beverage.