- for my huge, comfortable chair and ottoman.
- for my husband, who will forgo sleep in the morning so I can go to the eye doctor unencumbered by children, and who likes when I wear my Uggs because that means I'm comfortable.
- for an opportunity to work in an economy like ours.
- for Patty Griffin.
- for my children, who are fussy because they missed me and being at home today.
- for the ability to be a stay-at-home mom.
- for the opportunity to tell lost women that God knows them and he loves them.
- for a God who loves me even when I am so self-focused.
- for a job my husband enjoys so much.
- for jazzercise.
- for a cozy house in the rain.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
After a long, full day.
I am thankful.