Monday, April 18, 2011

The Facts of My Life

These are the facts of my life/things I'm thankful for.

  1. Baby Ballet will be here in 5 weeks and 3 days. Holy Crap.
  2. We are moving into our new house in 4 days.
  3. Worship yesterday was amazing, both in church and at Pulse. I love worship so much.
  4. Baby Ballet is more aggressive in the kicking department than Siah was. I think she'll do just fine handling him as an older brother. I do anticipate quite a little attitude to go with it, but I can't pretend I don't know where she'll get it from. :-)
  5. I'm so thankful for so many people to help us pack, clean and move into our new house. We are blessed to have such a great church family and friends.
  6. This past weekend was the first full weekend TJ has had off in I-honestly-can't-remember-how-long and I had an amazing dinner date with my husband. We never ran out of things to talk about.
  7. Next weekend is Easter, and I'm super excited about church.
  8. I'm having to fight a compulsive need to clean before I pack, instead of the other way around.
  9. Josiah has not had an accident in a week, and he asks to go to the potty now.
  10. That's all I have, but for the sake of an even 10, I could really go for a cranberry/sprite slush from Sonic right now.

No comments: